Want to have a gorgeous pool without costing too much. Here I’ll give you tips on everything concerning pool related, from how to fix it, to how to maintain it yourself.
Green pool problem?
We’ve all encountered a green pool in our lives. More often then we care to mention. This could be caused by a number of factors.
1. Lack of chemicals
2. Poor filtration
3. Not regularly maintained
4. Problem with your suction line
5. Sand filter hasn’t been cleaned or sand not changed after 2 years
6. All of the above
Your pool can go from the one above..to the one below within 24hours if you follow the instructions. And you can do it yourself without being an expert.
1: Clear all leaves and dirt on the bottom of the pool.
2. Throw in the chemical ‘shock it’ it depends on your pool size, with 2 scoops of chlorine.
Start brushing the walls of the pool, to loosen algae, and scoop remaining leaves floating on the water.
3. Leave for 24 hours, with pump switched off.
After 24 hours pool will be clear with debre on the bottom that should be vacuumed slowly.
4. When you vacuum the debre, it should be on waste, not filter, otherwise it will go back into to pool. Make sure before you vacuum, u put the hose on in the pool to keep water level as it should be.
After following the instructions, ur pool should look like this..remember keep throwing in 2 scoops of chlorine a day and keep running ur pool on filter for 2 hours
Any questions that’s pool related your more than welcome to ask me absolutely free
TO LEARN ABOUT RESTORING YOUR POOL CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
Simple basic rules for a crystal clear pool
TO LEARN ABOUT POOL PUMP REPAIR AND MAINTENANC CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW: